Punkin Patch Farm Ponies are Party Animals. No matter what kind of event you are planning, our ponies can entertain you. Be it birthday parties, schools, churches, weddings or picnics, you can choose to hold your event at the farm, or the ponies can travel to your place. Your party will become an exciting, memorable occasion.
Most people want their parties on the weekends so it is advisable to book your party well in advance to get the date you want. Parties at the farm are about 2 hours long–1 1/2 hours of pony time and 1/2 hour for the picnic. If the ponies travel to your place, the base price includes 2 ponies for 1 hour. Additional time or additional ponies can also be booked.
We can accommodate more than one party per day if the timing is right ie. two parties at the farm, or 2 parties in the same area.
- Call 450 451-1158 or email Kathy@Punkinpatchfarm.com to set your date and time
- Choose the location and catering
- Choose the number of ponies
- Choose a theme
- Pay the deposit to hold your date
- Confirm the number of participants and ponies a week before the party
- Enjoy your party
- Balance due at party
We ask for a 50% deposit to reserve your date.
- The deposit can be made via etransfer to my email address: Kathy@Punkinpatchfarm.com
- by cheque made out to Kathy Knight, 338 ch du Petit Brulé, Rigaud, Qc, J0P 1P0
- by Pay Pal here
- or you can come for a farm visit and drop off cash.
We have a liability waiver that needs to be signed for each rider, which will be emailed to you so it can be filled in and brought with you so it doesn’t use up your pony time. Each rider must wear a helmet while on the horse or pony. If people have their own approved riding helmets, that’s great, if not, I have lots here. Last minute adjustments to number of participants can be made up to 2 days before the party so I have enough time to organize helpers and food.
Review and Photo Gallery
“Magic & Punkin were lucky charms – no rain! What a great day and your precious ponies certainly added to making this day for Amanda truly special! She was truly happy and everyone else as well LOVED the ponies especially my little guest Lexie! She was thrilled to death. Thank you to you and your sweet helpers – very charming and sweet young ladies.” Patricia.